Hi everyone!
I have now joined the blogging world. I am off on Wednesdays, so I went Target looking for some bargains. Quaker caramel drizzle rice cakes were on clearance. They are my new favorite snack,and they are somewhat healthy. Note to self:buy lots more of these.
This morning during the 3 hour downpour I worked on a pocket for a new apron. It has cherries with 3 little lime leaves(used my cuttlebug), on a light blue polka dot background. Reminds me of a Cath Kidston item.Photos to follow.
Husband is having Jeep night on the hill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Marjorie,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Célia Marina and I live in Portugal. I'm starting my small business called Livros e Aventais (which is the literal translation in portuguese for books and aprons). What i'm trying to do is create cooking workshops for students, so the name is really appropriate.
So, searching for the name on blogspot, i saw your blog. I also saw that you don't have un update for almost a year. I would like to know if you would be willing to grant me acess or cancel your blog so I could use it.
Thank you for your time.
Please contact me to omaildamarina@gmail.com wether you have a positive or a negative feedback.